The development of banknotes and ID documents requires know-how, experience, and endurance. To assure the integrity and highest degree of protection, critical standards in production and management must be applied:
- Embedding of state-of-the-art security elements to protect against counterfeiting
- quality assurance designed to meet project specifications and avoid costly budget overruns
- Effective production management for on time delivery
Omissions and misinterpretations in planning can be costly and create long term consequences.
Success begins with a well informed, up-to-date perspective and management strategy to address the intricacies of the design, production and delivery phases, i.e.:
- time frame scoping
- secure specifications to minimize the exposure to counterfeiting threats
- trade-off analysis and evaluation to frame cost implications
Please follow the links below to learn how Lighthouse Communications can assist in above mentioned areas, to successfully implement a complex development project.